Tags archives: food photographer
- November and early December moments are collected in here. Random thoughts and the life that is in this little world of mine...
Staring at the flame of the candle and sort out all the lost thoughts... sink into a comfortable silence and watch how the moonlight is outlining the figures...
- I'm a pretty big fan of warm salads. I don't really make them very often in my own kitchen, but if I see a warm salad on the menu at a restaurant, I usually order it. The salad I'm sharing with you today is an old favorite of mine, but I kind of forgot about it and haven't made it in a long time. Th[...]
- To the accompaniment of the quiet waltz of tea leaves and the sound of early spring rain, words were swirling in the cycle of flowing conversations and were settling down on the bottom of china cups.
I woke up that warm and cozy Saturday in a slow, romantic kind of mood. Penelope was still sleepi[...]
- Забежала сюда чтобы поделиться с вами рецептом этого блинного тортика от Марты Стюарт. Изюминка этого тортика в креме из чая матча и я уверена если вы любитель зеленого чая, от этого рецепта будите в восторге! Если же хотите классический вкус, то и без чая матча торт будет вкусный. Просто не кладите[...]
- Valentine's Day is almost here, and that means it's a perfect time to treat your loved one with something special! A special gift usually is one that you make yourself... something that you make with love and care - like homemade food. Home cooking, made from scratch, no doubt is always the best. Th[...]