Tags archives: food styling
- November and early December moments are collected in here. Random thoughts and the life that is in this little world of mine...
Staring at the flame of the candle and sort out all the lost thoughts... sink into a comfortable silence and watch how the moonlight is outlining the figures...
- Давно я хотела поделиться с вами этим замечательным рецептом, но как говориться всё руки не доходили. Сегодняшний вечер оказался просто идеальным для его написания. У нас льёт долгожданный дождь, на столе горит маленькая, с ароматом специй свеча, на заднем плане играет еле слышный джаз, а пальцы пос[...]
- I wanted to make an apple strudel for a long time now. I have wonderful association with this incredible but simple desert. It reminds me of our ski trip to Austria during the winter time. But you don't have to wait for winter to make it! It is a perfect dessert you can make all year around! Usually[...]
- To the accompaniment of the quiet waltz of tea leaves and the sound of early spring rain, words were swirling in the cycle of flowing conversations and were settling down on the bottom of china cups.
I woke up that warm and cozy Saturday in a slow, romantic kind of mood. Penelope was still sleepi[...]
- Last week when I was browsing on Pinterest, I found a photograph of these delicious cookies. They looked so appetizing, but mostly I liked the idea of the decoration, with a slice of orange on top of the cookie. I love to bake with citrusy fruits such as lemons, oranges, etc. And for me, winter tim[...]